Homestead Portrait Event Information
Session fee is $300 and includes:
• Photographer’s time and artistic vision up to 40 minutes
• Portrait session up to 5 people including pets.
• Online Proof Gallery with a minimum of 35 images
• 1 minute Slideshow
Up to 5 additional family members, including pets can be added to the session at $25/person. Purchased separately.
Session fee does not include any prints.
WHAT TO BRING:
• Lots of smiles! The more, the merrier
• Layered clothing: there's no time to change outfits, but you can change up your look by removing layers, such as a cute vest or jacket.
• Accessories: same idea as layered clothing.. hats, scarves, sunglasses, etc make for fun photos!
• Kids favorite or special toy
• Kids favorite bite size snack, like gummy bears or fish crackers (no chocolate or something that stains clothes or teeth). I am not above bribing kids for smiles. :)
• Baggies to clean up after your pets.. yes, I'm talking about picking up your pet's poo.
• Did I mention smiles?
WHAT TO LEAVE AT HOME:
• Grumpy attitudes: Getting the family ready for a family photo shoot is right up there with getting a root canal. It can be so stressful! But negative energy will pass down to the little ones in the family, so please leave the grumpies at home.
• Cameras, including the ones inside your cell phones (ok, I know you need your phone, but please leave cell phones in purses or the car for the duration of session). No other photography is permitted. Period. Thank you.
• Expectations of Perfect Children: Friends, I have kids.. I get it. But let's remember that kids will be kids (meaning they get tired, stressed, hungry, bored, scared.. just like the rest of us). In order to get their personalities to shine thru in a family portrait, we shouldn't worry so much about their behavior, and instead, focus on making a fun family memory, with lots of hugs and cuddles!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Services and Payment: Session must be paid in full to book session.
2. Cancellation: Session Fee is non-refundable. This contract between Carrie Vines Photography and the Client shall not become effective until it is signed and the initial amount due has been paid. At the time the contract takes effect, Carrie Vines Photography shall reserve the date and time agreed upon, and not make any other reservations or accept any other clients for said date and time. For this reason, in the event that the Client cancels the contract for any reason, all monies paid shall be retained by Carrie Vines Photography in order to offset its loss of business. In the event of a date change or cancellation for any reason, payment may be applied to future session, subject to most current rates and travel fees. Please note the pre-scheduled make up date in case of inclement weather. Photographer will notify you within 24 hours of session if weather is not suitable for photography, including but not limited to rain, temperature (too hot or too cold) or gusty wind. No refunds will be given if you're not able to attend the listed scheduled make up date, however the studio will work with you on rescheduling.
3. Proofs: At least 35 online proofs will be presented in an online viewing gallery approximately two weeks from the session date. Your images will be made available for downloading. Your online gallery will remain open for 30 days after release. There will be a $25 re-activation fee to reopen your gallery.
4. Orders: All print orders require a 100% payment before fulfillment and delivery of said order. Orders will be delivered within 4 weeks from the date that payment is received.
5. Failure to Perform: If Carrie Vines is unable to perform to the guidelines of this contract due to a fire or casualty, act of God, act of terrorism or other cause beyond the control of the parties, Carrie Vines shall have no further liability with respect to the agreement. If Carrie Vines is unable to perform to the obligations in this contract for any other reason, and a suitable replacement photographer can not be provided, Carrie Vines will not be liable for costs in excess of the amount the client has paid. This limitation of liability will also apply in the event that the high resolution digital files are lost through camera malfunction, damaged in processing, lost in the mail, or otherwise damaged or lost with or without fault of the photographer Carrie Vines. While every attempt is made to create the best images possible, no particular photo is guaranteed.
6. Photographer Scheduling: In the event of Carrie Vines' illness or other unforeseen emergency circumstance, a replacement professional photographer will take her place or a reschedule will be offered.
7. Pricing: All digital files, prints and products are purchased separately from the session fee, unless otherwise stated. By signing this contract, client certifies that they have received and agree to the pricing system.
8. Price Guarantee: The charges in this Agreement are based on the Photographer’s Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically. Prices are good from the date of booking of services through 4 weeks after the delivery of the online gallery. After this period of time, all orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time the order is placed.
9. Client’s Usage: Images may be used for personal use only, and may not be sold or published without the written consent of Carrie Vines. If images are used in any online media we ask that you share our copyright display (©Carrie Vines Photography).
10. Copyright and Reproduction: It is illegal to submit for publication or contest, copy or scan, right click or otherwise screen capture images in any way or manner without written permission by Carrie Vines. All rights to the images created by Carrie Vines will remain with the photographer. Carrie Vines reserves the right to display any photographs made in conjunction with this session as samples of her work, for use in exhibit, stock photography, editorial, advertising, promotion on the internet, publication, instruction and professional competition. The images can also be used without additional compensation to the undersigned. If the Photographer desires to make other uses, the Photographer shall not do so without first obtaining written permission of the Client.
11. Inherent Qualities: The Client understands that due to the inherent qualities of photographic dyes and materials, the photographs may fade or discolor over time. The Client agrees to release the photographer Carrie Vines from any liability for any claims based whatsoever upon fading or discoloration due to such inherent qualities. If during the session the available light is very low, the Client understands that high ISO settings must be used creating a grainy effect in the photographs. Carrie Vines cannot guarantee the quality on any prints or products purchased outside of the studio. The Client understands that due to the inherent qualities of monitors, the colors in the images displayed on screen may look different that what is printed.
12. Miscellany: Any changes to this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties. This Agreement incorporates the entire understanding of the parties and is governed by the laws of the California. By signing this contract the photographer and the client agree to all terms & conditions stated in this contract.
13. Pets: Pets present for session must be on a leash or contained at all times in accordance to specified location policy. It is the Client's responsibility to understand pet rules and regulations and to abide by them.